jueves, 31 de marzo de 2005

Upgraded to IPCop 1.4.6

Ok, I know, I'm too hungry for new versions, but that's me! :-). I upgraded my recently upgraded IPCop box. Now it's running version 1.4.5. Update: Now updated to 1.4.6.

With 1.4.4 it was not a smooth upgrade, but don't get me wrong. IPCop itself was easily upgraded, the problems were with "Copfilter" an "Addons Server". They were not ready for version 1.4.4 so obviously they're not ready for 1.4.5 either.

But taking the same steps as with the upgrade to 1.4.4, made them work with 1.4.5, except for Addon Server, that because of it's online checking, it reported that it cannot install the mods, so I have to scp the mods to the IPCop box and install them by hand and everything worked quite well, except that Addon Server does not show them as installed, but this is ok, because of them being installed by hand.

No hay comentarios.: